As a marketer, you are looking to expand into new locales. You are tasked with translating and localizing your content to reach overseas markets – this includes flyers, catalogs, and other collateral, and of course… your website! Your website is an important component because it is your virtual storefront, a gateway into a new market without having to establish a brick-and-mortar business.
With many tasks on your plate, you can come to us for a hassle-free, turn-key solution. TranslationsXXX provides website localization and translation proxy services that allow us to serve as a man-in-the- middle; a real-time interpreter between the visitors and your server.
What does this mean exactly? Pretend you are shopping for a car. Are you looking to buy or lease? The proxy is a translation layer of your website. This is an alternative to localizing directly onto your content management system (CMS) on the server side. There are three major benefits:
- Was your website designed by a 3rd party developer? If so, you can localize your site without having to heavily involve your IT resources
- No back and forth having to extract content into files, and then integrate the translation back from files
- You won’t have to give your language service provide (LSP) partner access to your CMS
How does it work? Simple. We have the ability to crawl your web content and handle translation without any intervention required from your side – you don’t need to extract the content! Translators will work right in your original layout to avoid any contextual or fitting mistakes.
Do you update your site frequently? Not a problem. We’ve got our eye on you! It’s up to you how often you want us to check for updates; weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. When new content is added, it will be translated immediately and will be available in every language version.
Along with this, we provide a worldwide content delivery network. Meaning, each language version will be hosted on servers near to the relevant market. This allows for shorter response time for visitors and is duly beneficial for multilingual SEO.
Are we forgetting anything? Just a few things.
- PDFs, videos, and other non-Web components have to be sent separately. We can add those to the multilingual websites, too! Remember, we also offer multilingual DTP and subtitling solutions!
- How do we charge? You will be charged the standard per word pricing with a tiered discount. You will also be charged a monthly hosting fee.
- If you decided you don’t want us to host anymore, no hard feelings! Your content is yours, in XLIFF format to take with you.